Who Is 180Physique?
180Physique is every individual that becomes part of the 180Physique team. You’ve made the first step with the determination of turning your health and fitness stance around, and the rest of the team has got your back! Encouragement is the seed and we’ll plant it deep! We’re all in this together! We’re excited to meet you, learn more about you, and watch your progress on the path to meeting your health and fitness goals.
Umo Callins, owner/founder is a proud wife and mother, a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), a board certified sports Dietitian (CSSD), a certified Personal Trainer, and IPE Pro Athlete. She created 180Physique with the desire to show people that great health can be achieved through the right combination of nutritional and physical training.
Born and raised in Oklahoma, Umo has always had an interest in nutrition and fitness and knew it was something she wanted to pursue. Umo attended the University of Oklahoma and received both her undergraduate and graduate degrees in Nutritional Science.
Following this, she continued her studies and experiences in the areas of clinical nutrition, weight-loss management, sports nutrition, sport-specific training and personal/group training.
In 2010, Umo was introduced to physique sports and decided to prepare and compete in the figure division. After 12 intense weeks of training, she won her first figure competition at the 2010 NPC Total Package show! She was hooked, and a year later earned her pro card at the NANBF Gateway Naturals in October 2011. She practices as a sports dietitian, adjunct professor, personal trainer and promotes the Advocare line of nutritional supplements.
“I’m thankful for my best friend, husband and business partner James Callins, my beautiful daughter and son and my friends and family. Everyday you are blessed with an opportunity to achieve your dreams and live the type of life you want! I’m excited to take that walk with you. 180Physique rocks!” – Umo
Certifications & Licenses:
• Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
• Licensed Dietitian (LD)
• Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD) Sports Dietitian
• National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT)
• Crossfit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)
• Masters of Science in Nutritional Sciences (M.S.)
• Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Sciences (B.S.)
• 3rd Place 2013 IFPA Pro Yorton Cup World Championships
• 4th Place 2013 IFPA Pro Global Cup 2013
• 1st Place 2012 IFPA Pro International
• 4th Place 2012 IFPA Pro Galaxy Elite
• 4th Place 2012 NGA Pro Heart of America
• 1st Place 2011 St. Louis Gateway Naturals – (earned pro card)
JAMES Callins, Cscs
James Callins is the husband of 180Physqiue founder, Umo Callins. He is a National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS). James is also an IFPA Professional Body Builder. James’s passion is helping athletes with improving performance in the sport(s) they participate in. He enjoys helping his personal training clients achieve the body transformation they desire and helping each one improve their quality of life through better nutrition and purposeful training. James grew up in Elk City, Oklahoma, where he participated in football and track throughout high school. He has always been active and enjoys participating in sports or spectating. He was an All-Conference, All American collegiate football player at East Central University where he graduated with honors. “It makes more sense to be a good student in the classroom and in the film room.” James realized he had a passion for training students/athletes in 2003 while he was in college. He would return to his hometown during the holidays and summer break to train and would often have the local students work out with him. “There is nothing like being on the court in the winter, on a field in the fall or spring or a track in the summer.” James also volunteered as a football coach at Midwest City High School during the 2006, 2008 and 2009 football seasons. He coached linebackers and assisted with special teams. “I’m blessed to be able to do what I love, helping people achieving their goals and vision for their life. Each of us have a desired outcome, that we want to pursue and achieve, but we can’t do that alone. Personally, I feel like 180 Physique is a team that helps each client/athlete grow and take the steps in achieving their unique desired outcomes.”
• 2004 LoneStar Conference Second Team All Defense Linebacker – North Division
• 2004 LoneStar Conference All Academic Team
• 2004 Don Hansen National Defensive Player of the Week
• 2004 Arthur Ashe, Jr.
• 2005 LoneStar Conference First Team All Defense Linebacker – North Division
• 2005 LoneStar Conference All Academic Team
• 2005 LoneStar Conference National Academic Player of the Year
• 2005 Draddy Trophy Semi-finalist
• Arthur Ashe, Jr. Sports-Scholar Award winner, 2006
• Co-Linebacker’s Coach for Midwest City High School, 2006, 2008-2009
• NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, 2014 - present
Isaac is a twenty-six-year-old kinesiology student with his sights set on going to graduate school for physical therapy. Isaac has always been very active, playing football and basketball going up. His interest in fitness and nutrition spiked five years ago and since then he has started pursuing his kinesiology degree, competed in three natural bodybuilding competitions and received his Personal Trainer Certification from the National Academy of Sports Medicine. Since getting his certification in August of 2018 he has enjoyed getting to help people be healthier and reach their goals.
• Certified Personal Trainer- NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
• 4th Overall Men’s Physique- NANBF Oklahoma Classic 2014
• 5th Overall Men’s Bodybuilding- NANBF Oklahoma City Classic 2015
• 2nd Overall Men’s Bodybuilding- NANBF Oklahoma City Classic 2016
Kalyn is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) who has a great passion for helping those around her. Her education background includes a Bachelor’s of Science in Nutrition Dietetics and a Master’s of Science in Nutritional Sciences both acquired from Oklahoma State University (go pokes). She is also a proud dog mom to a pointer lab mix named Moegly.
Kalyn has a background in competitive softball but wanted to pursue another form of competition during college. This is where she sought out the expertise of Umo Callins to help her begin competing in physique sports. She has competed in three shows, two in bikini division and one in the figure division all under the guidance and coaching of Umo. Kalyn has since worked her way to follow in Umo’s footsteps by pursuing a career in sports dietetics and weight management dietetics.
“I have also been immensely blessed with a great support system and I am so thankful for the opportunity to work closely with Umo, both a friend and a mentor. My overall desire is to help those around me become the best version of themselves by forming a great relationship with food and their bodies.” – Kalyn
• Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
• American Council of Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
• Master’s of Sciences in Nutritional Sciences (M.S.)
• Bachelor’s of Science in Nutrition Dietetics (B.S.)