November R.O.M. Delicious slow cooker Pot Roast
Crockpot recipes are the way to go during the Fall and Winter months in our opinion! So easy, so flavorful so wholesome! Freeze soups for future use and the recipe options are endless! Check out our easy breezy crockpot roast recipe below! Enjoy!
• 2.5 lb. chuck roast
• 1 onion
• 5 carrots
• 3 yellow potatoes
• 3 red potatoes
• 1 1/4 c. mushrooms
• 2 cups beef broth or stock
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
• salt & pepper to taste
• chop up potatoes (in large chunks), onion mushrooms and carrots set aside.
• add roast to large crock pot
• add veggies on top of roast
• add seasonings, then add broth, then enough water to cover roast.
• cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hrs. (will vary depending on how hot crockpot gets)
• when finished cooking, remove all ingredients from crockpot to a bowl.
• pour juice from mixture over roast and enjoy!
Macros per serving: 26g carbs, 52g protein, 20g fat, 2g fiber